Within the benefits of these minerals, in the spiritual are the chakras, which are according to Hinduism and some cultures in Asia are a valuable energy center located in the human body, we have 7 types of chakras and keep them balanced Gives us the power to eliminate any impediment of the subconscious, in addition this also benefits the health, provide mental as well as personal wellness.
- The first chakra called "Muladhara Chakra" is located in the central nervous system, lymphatic system
- Second chakra called "Svadhisthana Chakra" is located in the female reproductive tract, pelvis.
- Third chakra called "Manipura Chakra" is located in the pancreas, diaphragm, small intestine, kidney, stomach
- Fourth chakra called "Anahata Chakra" is located in the heart, lungs
- Fifth chakra called "Vissudha Chakra" is found in the mouth, teeth, shoulders, arms, hands
- Sixth chakra called "Ajna Chakra" is found in the nervous system, brain, eyes, ears, nose
- Seventh and last chakra called "Sahasrara Chakra" is located on the crown or top of the head.
Knowing the location of our chakras give us a wide view of the parts of our body to work, the obstruction of any of them affects physically the organs mentioned.